Landmark’s Data as a Service is priced on a range of factors including:
- The data set(s) required
- Whether you already have a licence to use the data (for example under PSMA) or whether you need to pay licence fees
- The nature of usage (e.g. Web use only, Internal Business Use, Commercial usage)
- The geographic coverage you require
- The number of users/terminals accessing the data
- Pricing starts from £250 per year
We offer pricing intervals based on usage (pay per click by transaction), by area (pay per square km per year) and by data set.
We offer a range of pricing models to suit individual requirements and to provide customers with choice of how they wish to pay.
- Transactional/Unit payments
- Subscription payment
The underlying platform comprises of a multi-site resilient infrastructure hosted in two geographically separated TIA-942 Tier 3+ secure Data Centres located within the UK.
Owned and operated by Landmark and based on market leading vendors’ hardware and software, this robust infrastructure utilises proven industry standards throughout. To ensure you receive the finest performance and connectivity, each Data Centre site is linked using multiple high speed low latency circuits, for maximum operation across inter-site connectivity and web facing Internet connectivity.
Data stored on the Landmark service is backed up using industry standard backup technologies and processes to ensure that all your data is fully protected, and all services are delivered in accordance with our ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001 certifications to ensure complete care and peace of mind.