Active Places Power is an interactive mapping and reporting tool provided by Sport England for those delivering community sport.
The web tool facilitates the strategic planning of sport provision through advanced analytical tools that reference the most authoritative sport facility and club database within the country
It provides a valuable research and analytical tool for professional sport and leisure stakeholders across a variety of sectors and benefits the provision of community sport across England
Landmark works in partnership with Sport England to deliver a range of Managed Geospatial Web Services. We have provided this service since 2004.
A full end to end managed service, this incorporates a number of integrated components:
- Platform as a Service infrastructure, hosting services and associated operational maintenance and support to maintain high levels of service availability, resilience, security and performance
- Web Site design, deployment and maintenance
- Geospatial Software as a Service involving extensive configuration and integration of application toolsets in an Agile manner
- Geographic Data as a Service from Landmark’s geospatial data store
- Implementation of complex routing and drive/walk-time analytical functions in a real-time web environment
- Implementation of bespoke geospatial analytical and visualisation functions
Has exceeded all SLAs and KPIs during 10 years of operations