The information is exchanged between these organisations as a series of secure XML messages, which have been defined by CLG and Landmark, and which are published as a set of XML XSD schemas.
These include messages for:
- Defining the report structure
- Lodging, updating and retrieving reports to and from the Registers
- Various mechanisms for maintaining a Register of Inspectors
Landmark has implemented mechanisms to send and receive XML messages as
- Encrypted HTTPS/XML Socket Services
- SOAP XML Web Services
Implicit in this service is the creation and parsing of XML/XSD into other data formats and into database tables.
Landmark has worked closely with the stakeholder community to assist them in their operational responsibilities through the provision of guidance, support, documentation, on-line test harnesses and application interface tools
- Achievement of statutory obligations on a concession basis
- Successful operation of complex end-to-end process involving over 12,000 stakeholders
- Provision of evidence based analyses and outputs in relation to the energy efficiency of buildings as a basis for policy and planning frameworks