Providing the ability to perform a full range of geo-spatial tasks – from simple map visualisation to accessing more advanced common geo-processing functions in a high performance, resilient and secure cloud geospatial platform. We provide SaaS services to the level and complexity you require. Once logged in and connected to this service you will be able to perform a full range of spatial operations based on the Subscription Licence Level at which you have joined.
A robust, high performance and cost effective geospatial solution
Adopting our enterprise GIS facilities as a service gives you immediate access to high power geospatial applications. Combining a secure and resilient platform with a flexible and scalable geospatial service allows your business to deliver quicker, sharper and more effective outcomes. We ensure your individual requirements for GIS data, analysis and visualisation are met.
- Optimise the way you use and purchase geospatial tools, with access to sophisticated GIS software whilst paying for services only as you use them
- Our geospatial software as a service operates at highly efficient levels of availability, security and performance
- Brand and configure as you desire to suit your specific requirements
- A highly customisable service to include the exact functionalities you require
- Geospatial, Addressing, Location-based and property centric spatial services
- Delivering the services you want, when you want them
- Reduced lead times – already installed and configured
- Cost effective
- A proven one stop shop supplier for all your geospatial services
- Benefit from the latest technology
- Regularly updated
- Reliable ‘always on’ service mean no concerns about loss of access at critical times
- INSPIRE compliant
The underlying platform comprise enterprise geospatial technologies running from a multi-site resilient infrastructure hosted in two geographically separated TIA-942 Tier 3+ secure Data Centres located within the UK. The Landmark service utilises virtualised server technologies, enabling you to have your own dedicated secure network resources within the Landmark infrastructure if needed, which you can quickly scale up or down as required, (or you can simply commission Landmark to manage this aspect for you). Data stored on the Landmark platform is backed up using industry standard backup technologies and processes to ensure that all your data is fully protected.
All services are delivered in accordance with our ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001 certifications to ensure complete care and peace of mind.
See our G-Cloud “Landmark Cloud Geospatial Solution”