A unique Points of Interest dataset using the latest business listings in ready to use GIS formats.
Our customers asked for a comprehensive, up to date and accurate Points of Interest dataset for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
How this helped our customers
Points of Interest data is of enormous value to a range of customers across a wide range of applications. In particular it can fulfil “what’s in my neighbourhood” or “where’s my nearest” type questions in a range of application. For example it can show the distribution of health care facilities, the nearest schools.
Given its wide range of content, users pick and choose the categories of interest and commonly embed the data into their location-based application or service.
- Detailed listings for thousands of businesses
- Delivered in easy to load and use GIS formats – ESRI SHP, MapInfo TAB and CSV
- Additional features captured manually
- Accurately geocoded and verified
- Available as separate datasets for Northern Ireland or can be ‘bolted on’ the GB POI dataset.
- Quarterly Refreshes
- Detailed classification with supporting qualifier for example restaurant type listed
- Contains addressing details and phone numbers plus web address (where available)
- Symbology supplied with data
- Hierarchical classification consisting of 9 Groups, 52 Categories and over 600 Classes